If you are a non-Libyan or a Libyan who has been studying and living abroad and you wish to continue your studies in Libyan schools or universities, there are certain documents required. You will need to undergo the procedures for the equation of any academic qualifications issued by non-Libyan educational institutions. To process your application, please provide the following documents: Non-Libyan student

  • Birth certificate
  • Passport
  • Certificate of residency
  • Date of entry to Libya

Libyan student

  • Detailed birth certificate
  • Passport
  • Date of entry to Libya

 The academic certificate along with the academic records.

Certificate of Completion of Primary Education, Grade 9, Certificate of Completion of Secondary Education grade 12.

Ensure that every document issued in a language other than Arabic is attached to its legal translation.

Fill out the the equation application and attach a 6x4 recent photo.

The documents must be certified by the Ministries of Education and Foreign Affairs in the country from which the certificate was issued and stamped in the same country by the Libyan embassy.


For more information, please visit The National Center for Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Educational and Training Institutions website here.


If you have any further questions or need more information you could not find in the article, you can directly contact Malomat.org team from Sunday to Thursday, 9:00am to 5:00pm, through the following platforms:


Facebook Messenger

WhatsApp messages